Saturday, March 5, 2011

*Shoes in Review* February 27 - March 5

Saturday Note from Style Bard
Oy, when did it become MARCH? And more importantly, do I want or need a trench coat to carry me between leather jacket days and no jacket days? Also, remember to head over to last week's post to help me Choose My Shoes! I'd love to hear from you!

Read on for a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired:

Sunday

40% Off TOTES Istoner Sale Center - Expired

Monday

Choose My Shoes

Tuesday

15% Off for Lugz New Customers - Expires March 31, 2011

Wednesday

Free Shipping on Overstock Shoes $75+ - Expires April 5, 2011

Thursday

20% Off Gap Shoes - Expired

Friday

*Deal of the Week* Additional 15% Off Bluefly Shoes - Expiring This Week - March 7, 2011

No comments: